Modified polyester polyol P series
- P series is a series of modified polyester polyols, which improves the mechanical properties of the products, such as tear strength, flexibility, elastic properties, etc. It is suitable for elastomer, adhesive, paint coating imitating wood and so on.
Pseries products are modified polyester polyols, the system introduces a variety of acids and alcohols according to the need, in order to improve and optimize the basic properties of phthalic anhydride polyester polyols.
1. It has good mutual solubility with each component in the combination polyether.
2. The product has high activity with isocyanate and can save the amount of catalyst.
3. The molecular structure of foamed plastics is improved, the mechanical properties are excellent, and the hardness and heat resistance of the products are enhanced.
4. It enhances the toughness of foam, improves the bending strength of products, and increases the bonding force between foam and metal, plastic and other materials.
Modified polyester polyol PB series
Sexual energy sign
Improved liquidity and flexibility
Low cost, high hardness
Storage and transport:
Products must be placed in a dry, cool place, away from heat sources, sparks and open fires, avoid exposure to the sun and avoid moisture and water pollution. Handle in accordance with good hygiene and safety procedures. Use in a ventilated place. The normal storage period is 6 months.
This product is not a dangerous chemical and is transported according to general cargo. Security statement: Avoid inhaling steam and foggy, if in direct contact with eyes or skin, immediately rinse with plenty of water and seek medical advice. If ingested carelessly, immediately rinse mouth with water and seek medical advice. Please wear appropriate protective clothing before using this product and carefully refer to the material safety specification MSDS.
225 kg / barrel 240 kg / barrel, iron barrel packing